No Cure, But Hope?
Oct 10, 2001
You say there may not be a cure, but do you forsee a treatment that will allow hiv positive individuals to live normal live spans?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I believe so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Test Detect Syphilis?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- If Tested For Hiv Will It Show Up Postive For Chlamydia?
- How Accurate Is A 4 Month Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv From Pedicure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.