|No Cure, But Hope?
Oct 10, 2001
You say there may not be a cure, but do you forsee a treatment that will allow hiv positive individuals to live normal live spans?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I believe so.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dandruff Flakes And Hiv
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.