late stage cbc
Jun 24, 1999
hello dr.- you recently stated that a cbc count would remain normal in early stage hiv disease. But would the cbc be abnormal in late stage hiv?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It certainly can be low in patients with AIDS. It is usually a multifactorial reason (drugs, other infections, etc),which cause this to happen. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.