Jun 30, 1999
I have been on drugs for 30 months, always <20 except for the last two tests. One was 59 and the other 56. I know these are very good numbers however I would prefer <20. Do these two last tests mean anything or are they so low and with the variance of the test itself, mean absalutely nothing?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The latter. I think at this point you are in great shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen Could I Have HIV
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.