its odd

Hello Mark! a few quick questions. First off, let me get you a little history, I tested positive August 8th 1995 -- I was going to help with an HIV/AIDS study in Seattle. Unfortunately I tested positive and was unable to help them. The only real symptoms that I had were back in January of that year (1995) I had the flu for like two weeks. My tcell count is always high, around 800 - 1400 each time I get tested, and viral load is always next to nothing. What is the reason for such a lower viral load and higher tcell count than most people who have had it as long, if not less time, than I have? Thanks!

You are blessed with an immune system that has been able to contain the virus from replicating, and therefore infecting and killing T cells. We have identified a few people (probably 5% or less) with this kind of immune response against HIV. MH

10 days to repression?
viral load