Histoplasmosis and Viral load

I have been Hiv+ since 1990 and since 1992 i have been on different medications, last year i started experiencing fungus infections that kept on for long until they later found out that i had histoplasmosis i got treatment, and contiuen to take every day , now my viral load is 500 and CD4 140 and i am quite health, but had problem with herpes infection recently and went on Gearvir medication that resulted problems with my liver, i had yellow eyes and fever e.t.c later i discover that one of the medicines i was using could not go together with gearvir ( i take AZT, Epivir and cryxvan). what can i use then if the herpes infection didn't disappear completly, and what are the chance of me getting the Histoplasmosis again.

I am not sure what "gearvir" is. Most herpes infection are treated with acyclovir, valacyclovir, famivir, or gancyclovir. Usually acyclovir is very well tolerated and effective in suppressing recurrent Herpes infections. I have many patients on it in addition to their HIV meds, including crixivan. You will probably need to continue the medicine for the histoplasmosis for a long time. The antifungal medicine is highly effective in preventing the infection from coming back.

MH

too many pills????????
somebody wrote viral load way down