Re: Path of Hiv
Sep 28, 2001
Dr: Would it be safe to say then, that if the virus entered through a soar on your finger, that the armpit area would swell first?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With Stripper
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- Touching Used Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.