Golden Advice to Worried Well

Firstly, I want to start by thanking you for the service you provide not just to americans but to everbody in the world that views your website.

Secondly,I have now officially retired from the worried well club. I tested negative, 3,6,9,12 months postexposure.

At 6 months my doctor recommended i speak to a mental health counsellor. I had a sever case of anxiety which affected my day to day activities.

I can guarantee to every worried well that i had almost every symptom documented in the HIV journals regarding AVS/Seroconversion.

Thank you Sir, for the service you provide

Posted.

Heartfelt Thanks
Lucky One?