effects

Hello, I would like to say thank you for helping all of these people with questions during not so good times. I have read that being treated for a bacterial or viral infection (I can't remember which one exactly but I think that it was a viral one) may effect the results of a PCR test. My question to you is; To your knowledge, Does anything effect the outcome/results of a PCR test? Thank you!

Concomitant infection can alter the results of plasma HIV viral load tests, by causing a transient increase in the viral load level. This is in HIV positive patients, particularly those who are not on any treatment.

Viral load and CD4 in 2mo.
Zithromax and Pcr