IL2 and Thyroid Problems

I am HIV positive and participating in a subtaneous IL2 study. I went through 2 rounds of IL2 shots and all was well. After the 2nd round my bloodwork showed my thyroid as being hyperactive. I stopped the IL2 and had more thyroid tests run. They all showed that my thyroid was hyperactive. I recently had more bloodwork done and it came back normal. Does this mean that the thyroid problem was caused by the IL2 and that my thyroid is ok or is this "normal thyroid phase" just temporary?

Adminstration of IL-2 has been reported in the literature to cause both hypo (underactive) and hyper (overactive) thyroid. That fact that your numbers came back as normal after stopping, probably means that it was related to the IL-2. MH

ITP, Cirhhosis, Hep C and T-Cell/Viral Load Counts
Should I changer meds - how am I doing?