After 16 weeks of HAART viral load still not undetectable

I started HAART in August. I am taking Sustiva, Zerit, Viracept, and Videx. At first the viral load dropped really fast but now is barely dropping at all. I have not missed a single dose of my medications. At the start of treatment my viral load was 270,000 and CD4 count was 180. My viral load is now 100 and CD4 count has been as high as 350 and is now 298 after starting Hydroxyurea. What should I expect? At what point should I be concerned? Also, I tested negative in September of 1998 and tested positive in July of 1999. Is a viral load of 270,000 typical in such a circumstance? Is that a cause for concern? Thank you.

Some recent data suggests it may take as long as 6 months to get to < 50 copies/ml. I think you are still in great shape at this point. A viral load of 270,000/ml in you may reflect the fact that you were within a few months of seroconversion, and as such still had very high levels because of acute infection.

MH

Low CD4 and VL values
What should I expect?, please respond