wondering what happens?
Dec 26, 1999
What if you can't take any medications and your viral load keeps going up what can you do to help it stay down or stay where it is?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately not much. There is little data to suggest in the absence of an effective immune response (determined by the underlying genetics of the infected person), that alternative modalities (health foods, supplements, complementary medicine therapies, etc), can reduce viral load. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Eye Infection Be A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbian Sex With Grinding Or Oral Sex
- Indirect Contact With Vaginal Fluids Hiv Risk
- Painful Fever Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.