viral load increased inspite of crixovan
Jan 17, 2000
What other drugs can be used instead of crixovan to bring down viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you are not just on crixivan alone. There are 4 other protease inhibitors related to crixivan that can be used, in combination with at least 2 other drugs from the other 2 classes. The choices of these combinations is dependent on many things, including previous HIV drugs, underlying medical illnesses, other meds, lifestyle, among others. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots On The Skin And Hiv
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis Rash Under Armpit
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.