|viral load increased inspite of crixovan
Jan 17, 2000
What other drugs can be used instead of crixovan to bring down viral load?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I assume you are not just on crixivan alone. There are 4 other protease inhibitors related to crixivan that can be used, in combination with at least 2 other drugs from the other 2 classes. The choices of these combinations is dependent on many things, including previous HIV drugs, underlying medical illnesses, other meds, lifestyle, among others. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Sex With A Prostitute
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.