EBV, CMV,YEAST, AND PETICIA, HPV, ALL AFTER PREGANCY.
Nov 11, 1998
I AM A 25 Y.O. EMALE WHO JUST HAD A BABY , MY HIV TEST DURING MY PREGANCY WAS NEGATIVE, I JUST SPENT SOME TIME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR EBV, CMV WITH NEROLOGIC INVOLVEMENT. I HAD BEEN RAPED 3 YEARS AGO HAD TESTING DONE THEN IT WAS NEGATIVE. 3MONTHS AFTER THE BABY ALL OF THESE SYMPYOMS HAVE SHOWN UP INCLUDING HPV. SHOULD I BE TESTED AGAIN EVEN THOUGH I HAD A TEST A YEAR AGO DURING MY PREGANCY AND HOW LIKELY IS IT TO BE POSITIVE
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If there has been no high risk exposure during your pregnancy or for the last 3 months, then I would not get retested for HIV. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.