5 Elisa Tests in 17 weeks !!!!!!
Nov 24, 1998
I gave oral sex 17 weeks ago. During this period of time I took Elisa five times and all the results were negative. In addition, i have not experienced any symtom. Please help me, do i have to get retested at 24 weeks or 6 months
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Splitting the difference, 4 1/2 months after exposure is probably long enough, so retesting is not indicated. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.