trying to rule out hiv by sexual partners
Jan 14, 1999
ive been with two women that i figure were a good risk. one in 1995 was a one night stand that i regret so very much and another was a realationship that lasted from 1993 until jan. of 1997....this is the one im most concerned with...i was tested in june of 1997 which i calculated to be about 20 weeks from our last sexual contact and tested negative.i have had a number of health problems but cant say if they are related to hiv or not. can i feel safe about these two accounts doctor or am i still at risk?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The 6/97 test rules out HIV infection from the 1995 and 93-97 relationships. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Should I Get Tested After Receiving Oral Sex?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.