Sep 15, 2001
Would a very mild sore throat, a severe muscle pain in the back for 4 days, and very slight swelling of the lymph nodes in the neck together constitute possible ARS? Or are these alone not enough with no fever or diarhea? Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Again, these are very nonspecific symptoms, that can be caused by a variety of viral illnesses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Current Events On Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.