Sep 15, 2001
when they say most people develop antibodies within 25 days, what IS MOST? i have read about 90 - do those who take over 25 days generally have compromised immune systems? do you know of any distribution curves i could view regarding this? thank you.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, because we have no large scale studies to generate such data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.