zovirax(acyclovir) and Hiv tests
Sep 15, 2001
Does the hiv test results get affected if one is on Zovirax(acyclovir) medication when the blood sample is taken?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
- Can A Person Who Has Hepatitis C Work In Health Care?
- How To Use Gentian Violet To Treat Thrush In Adults?
- Neuropathy Worse In The Morning
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.