|Sex with Positive Woman
Feb 23, 1999
I had a 3 month relationship that ended when she tested positive. I had unprotected sex with her frequently during that period. Six weeks after my last exposure to her I had a HIV-1 RNA Quant and results were NO HIV DETECTED the machine used was a Roche Amplicor. I also had a EIA Antibody and it showed non reactive. Should I get tested again? If so when? Thank You!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
At least at the 3 month time point from the last exposure. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If You Have Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman On Her Period?
- Dating An Hiv-positive Woman
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- What Would Cause Vaginal Bleeding All Of A Sudden?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.