path of hiv
Sep 14, 2001
When the hiv virus first enters the body, does the nearest lymphnode area swell first or is it always the ones in the neck area to swell? For example: Virus enters penis - groin area swells first? Virus enters finger - armpit area swells first? Virus enters mouth- neck area swells first? Thank you Doctor
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually it is the regional lymph nodes (eg. those closest to the inoculation point) that react first.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- What Does A Lot Of Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.