should i get retested
Mar 25, 1999
hi doc. im a blood donor and my hiv test came back indetermined.i gave blood on sept 29 i was retested on oct10 neg and then retested jan 15 1999 neg im still worried should i be retested again when do i stop retesting my self last exposure was marc of 1998.please respond
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what to make of that one indeterminant HIV test, since it sounds like the last 2 tests were negative. If the only exposure was 3/98, and the last test was negative on 1/15/99, I don' think you need further testing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- What Do I Have If I Got Thrush On My Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.