why all the hysteria
May 17, 1999
Dear Dr. Holidnay,
Why dont the people who write to this forum believe their negative test results? I mean if i had a lump removed and examined for cancer and it came back negative, I'd believe it! Do you think there will ever be a new 'gold standard' test to replace ELISA? Also is it at all possible that a percentage of these worried peoples are really infected and don't test + on the elisa?
Thanks for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The likelihood that these folks are infected is almost zero. the blood serum ELISA still remains an excellent screening test. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.