Sep 11, 2001
As for people wondering why it would take longer than six months to be positive... Could the fact that it is a "rare" event be due to the fact that experts don't recommend further testing after six months? It seems as though people who still worry about their hiv status after testing negative at six months are treated like idiots. Rare does not mean "never happens" does it?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We are still waiting for the documented reports in the modern era.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.