|Re : Low CD4 Absolute but High CD4
Sep 11, 2001
Thanks for the answer. My total WBC was 6000 and total lymphocyte was 2256 but I didn't go for VL count since I couldn't afford for it. Anyway I had it done recently and will let you know soon. Coulod you please tell me if the OIs are related to CD4 regardless of V/Load.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, development of OIs are a function of the degree of immune suppression and CD4 counts are a direct reflection of that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Does Sex Affect Cervical Dysplasia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.