PCR uncertainty

Dr. I am unclear on your response. Are you sayint that after 28 days a DNA PCR qualitative would definitely be positive?

Dr., Is my understanding of Pcrs correct? If one is not antibody+ and they are infected then their viral load should be high even if it is past the 3 month mark? as the virus would continue to replicate. (I know past three months an Elisa would be sufficient). And a DNAPCR would be + whenever you took it irregaurdless of wether you have antibodies or not(as long as it is not before 28 days of exposure). Is my understanding of it right? thanks for your help.

Your statements are correct if HIV infection is indeed present.

Your paragraph is essentially correct.

re:SLE
Re : Low CD4 Absolute but High CD4