|Is a DNA PCR much more expensive than an RNA PCR and if the answer is yes, why?
Jul 26, 1999
Is a DNA PCR much more expensive than an RNA PCR and if the answer is yes, why?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It shouldn't be. They should be comparable. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Stinging Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.