|Is a DNA PCR much more expensive than an RNA PCR and if the answer is yes, why?
Jul 26, 1999
Is a DNA PCR much more expensive than an RNA PCR and if the answer is yes, why?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It shouldn't be. They should be comparable. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- What Does The Inside Of Your Mouth Look Like With Hiv?
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.