Jul 29, 1999
Guy with the rash at 5 months. Rash almost gone,my GP called it formaldahyde(sp?)dermatitis, what do you think? Really what is a guy looking at from a one time brief vaginal exposure that was protected with a high risk female and also a negative 3rd generation elisa hiv 1/2 test by abbott labs at 18 weeks?Thank you so much again!!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are looking at not being HIV infected. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.