Jul 29, 1999
Guy with the rash at 5 months. Rash almost gone,my GP called it formaldahyde(sp?)dermatitis, what do you think? Really what is a guy looking at from a one time brief vaginal exposure that was protected with a high risk female and also a negative 3rd generation elisa hiv 1/2 test by abbott labs at 18 weeks?Thank you so much again!!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are looking at not being HIV infected. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Vagina Risk Of Getting HIV
- Odds Of Infection Sucking Penis
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.