worried about sores in mouth
Sep 28, 1998
I recently have discovered small sores and skin lose in my mouth are these symptons that you have heard about in the past and if so what is it linked to.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be hard for me to give you a diagnosis without seeing them. They could be related to a number of inflammatory or infectious causes. Most are self limited and require no treatment. Some diagnoses (ie yeast or viral infections) can actually be treated. Consult your physician to have a look see. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.