please help

Dr. Holodniy, Hello again, I wrote to you on 8/12/01, in regaurds to the poss. false + p24. I tested out to 6 months. I have had some symptoms that could very well be due to stress. Does this call for further testing due to the +p24? Repeat the p24? Look for other strains HIV1&2 negative at 6 month. How do I put this behind me? Thank you so much for your time and effort. I hope you all realize how greatful your readers are.

Based on followup testing, the p24 antigen test result appears to be a false positive.

For You?
Viral load subtype detection