please help me

dear doc, I pray you can help me.I have been tested for HIV with Elisa tests 4 times in eight months.(Heterosexual intercourse 8 months ago)I tested at 2, 4, 5, 6 and 71/2 months. All results were negative. I have had two complete physical bloodwork tests and all results were terrific the doctors said. Please tell me if I need more testing for HIV based on my symptoms. 1. I have low grade fevers (around 99.5) and hot flashes and chills frequently.(stress???) 2. I have sharp pains in my ears,jaws, underarms, buttocks, back of my upper legs. CMV, maybe?But would I be having these symptoms with CMV unless HIV was bringing my immune system down?NO SWOLLEN GLANDS ATALL. 3. I woke up two days ago with stomach cramps and now have diarreah.(hopefully it is just a virus) 4. I have been to 7 doctors because I have white buildup on back of my tongue and they all say NO THRUSH!My mouth seems to taste funny and stays dry, could they be wrong?One doc looked under microscope and said no yeast present.Is this hard to diagnose?They say I probably have it from smoking. 5. Main concern is NO APPETITE for a while, now. I will eat maybe one meal a day but thats it.(maybe that too is stress?) I have not lost but maybe 2 pounds in 3 months but I dont eat hardly ever. I used to have the biggest apeetite of anyone. Are these common symptoms of early HIV?Should I be tested again?I cant take it anymore. I have sought counseling but it does NO good for me because I still have these symptoms and I cannot deny them.I have visited doctors to rule out everything else and they say I am healthy as a horse. I am a 23 year old white heterosexual female and I hope you can help me.They have tested me for lupus, Reumatoid Arthritis, cancers, lymphomas, diabetes, etc.YOU NAME IT! I realize it is hard but please try to answer EACH question I am scared.If you just knew how much it means to me. Also, my husband woke up the other night sweating alot and said it was just too hot in the house.(he tests negative too)Is this ok for a healthy person to occasionally sweat at night?Have you ever sweated at night? I panicked and have been a nervous wreck every since.I need your help so bad, please send me your thoughts.Merry Christmas. Also, wouldent one of these tests atleast been indeterminate by now?How many HIV positive patients have you seen before? My doctors are totally not worried they say I am just completely stressed out over this and they REFUSE to continue testing me atall.I am at a dead end and I am so sorry for the mistake I made I am crying right now and just praying you will help me through this. My doctors think it is ridiculous. What percentage of YOUR patients are positive by three months?I am just looking for anything to make me feel better.The guy I slept with is no IV drug user and has never been gay, just had several girlfreinds and he says he is negative, but I dont know that he has tested. I want to be able to kiss my little girl again, i want to be able to love myself again, but HIV has ruined my life until I know for sure. PS. One of those tests were Oral fluid testing and all other were Blood.Thanks, your'e the sweetest person. PS. My tests are negative for everything at the OBGYN's also, (like any STD's, hepatitis, etc.)

First, I would not pursue further HIV testing. The likelihood of HIV causing any of your symptoms, given the number and timing of HIV tests you have received, is essentially zero. It sounds as though you have received an exhaustive workup without a diagnosis. I would not recommend any further workup at this point. I would however, reinitiate the counselling sessions and potentially work on your anxiety and guilt surrounding this issue. MH

Test Negative with night sweat. PLEASE HELP!
AMI THE .01% ?