For You?

Thank you Dr., for taking time out to answer my question. It means alot to me , and I'm sure all of the other people too. You do kind work, and I sincerely thank you. Interesting though, isn't it, what a disease, that we (gov't etc..) still don't know all there is to know. My question also pertained to stress, and alcohol. You answered my question, thats enough, but if you get the chance maybe under the title "Hey Good Dr", you could share your feeling about wether or not I need another test. My Dr.s say no since my cbc and metabolic showed no immune disorders, but I wonder what you think. God Bless, and thank you>

I only answer general question around testing. I will not answer questions about individual cases unless it pertains to interpretation of abnormal results.

Low CD4 & HIV Undetectable (answer)
please help