Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

is this possible?

Hi, question: Do you think it is possible for a person to be overcome with anxiety and fear of hiv and have times that they feel hot in the face and their temperature actually elevate to around 99.4 or 99.5 and this come from anxiety?I mean, i guess what i am trying to say is for a persons temerature to rise does there HAVE to be infection somewhere in the body causing it to do so?i have low grade fevers such as that but they will be gone in 1/2 hour or so only to do it again the next day or night or whenever i am freaking out it seems.My WBC is perfect (usually around 8 or so) and my tests have been negative for HIV for the 6 month period thas i was supposed to wait.I just tend to have these hot feelings come over me often and i am EXTREMELY uptight by not being able to believe my tests.Can anxiety cause this?I already know it can cause ya to lose your mind for i have already done that, i believe!!!I promise I will stop writing you so frequently whenever I can just convince myself this isnt happening.

The most likely cause is anxiety. However, hormonal imbalances (like with thyroid disease or menopause), other infections, cancers, or other immune disorders (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis), can also cause fevers. MH

your advice please
Bad News and good news