Common ARS Symptoms?
Sep 8, 2001
Is a mild sore throat and fatigue with no other symptoms 11 days after a moderate risk exposure consistent with your experience on primary hiv infection?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are very nonspecific and could be the results of many kinds of infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Children With Buffalo Hump
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia Can I Have Hiv
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Children Born With Hiv Aids
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.