HIV & eye twitching???
Jan 7, 1999
In the last month or so I have been having an almost constant twitch in my lower lid of my left eye. My eye doctor says it's just nerves and can't give any other explaination. I'm just wondering if you have ever heard of this as being a symptom for HIV infection? Please respond as soon as possible, I'm really scared.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would agree with your doctor. I myself get this from time to time. It is usually related to overall stress, or eye strain. HIV, by itself, would not cause this. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.