Skin Problem Question?????

Hi Doc, I had protected sex with a girl on October 1 and tested negative(Elisa) on Jan 4 1999. Even though it was safe sex I wanted to test anyway. My question deals with, I have noticed some brown Spots on my legs. I have always had them on my arms, there like sun spots. Is this something in terms of Hiv or Stds that I need to further test. There brown and flat. I think it could be just genetics but not sure. Do you feel I should test again or relax. October was my only exposure and it was protected sex. Thanks for reading my Question!

Very unlikely that these are related to HIV/STDs. It's always good to go to a dermatologist and have them look you over, literally from head to toe. Given the circumstances around protected sex, I don't think you need to retest. MH

sweats
mono