|viral load vs. infectiousness
Sep 8, 2001
Does an undetectable viral load make you less infectious? I know HIV is still present, but is there less of it in the blood and semen?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it makes you less infectious, but it doesn't mean not infectious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.