|Help me with CHILLS
Mar 1, 1999
Hi I had a potential exposure a month ago. I want to ask if chills are a typical symptom of ARS? And if so, what exactly are chills? Would you have to have shivering? because I will have freezing hands for a few minutes and then they will warm up again intermittently(no shivering) and I feel like my back and arms are constantly cold ( top layer of skin ) and that gives a "hollow" feeling. Also I have itching and tenderness under armpit, around elbows/forearm,wrists andoccasional hives...Please help me the best you can! Many thanks...i love your site!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Chills and shivering are usually a sign of fever. All of these can be associated with ARS. You need to get followup HIV antibody testing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.