Mar 1, 1999
Dear DR after one ELISA at 12 weeks and DNA PCR after13 WEEKS all negative. You said i need no more testing. I have been feilling good no sweats no fever but last week i started having a headache and sore throat feels like dry. sound like viral syndrome. I had the same symptoms about 4 moths when i was worryng so . Do you think this are related to HIV. Is it possible all the 4 Elisas i had and the pcr were false negative? please answer thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If there were no new HIV exposures, then you have ruled out HIV infection. There is a million flu bugs out there... MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.