Mar 1, 1999
Dear DR after one ELISA at 12 weeks and DNA PCR after13 WEEKS all negative. You said i need no more testing. I have been feilling good no sweats no fever but last week i started having a headache and sore throat feels like dry. sound like viral syndrome. I had the same symptoms about 4 moths when i was worryng so . Do you think this are related to HIV. Is it possible all the 4 Elisas i had and the pcr were false negative? please answer thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
If there were no new HIV exposures, then you have ruled out HIV infection. There is a million flu bugs out there... MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I'm Always Feeling Sick Could It Be Hiv
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- Washing Techniques For Genital Herpes
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.