Mar 5, 1999
I had unprotected vaginal sex with a prostitute in May of 1998. I had Elisa tests at 0, 3, 6, and 9 months all negative. Since this encounter of which I am very ashamed I have had stomach and intestinal problems which my doctor says is probably related to stress and does not believe I have a disease. Can I stop worrying about HIV and work on my mental state? From this forum it appears a lot of us have not heard the message about safe sex of which I was one. I know now!! Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can stop worrying about HIV. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Condom?
- Tattoo How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.