Tattooed Guy - Neg at 25 weeks

Hi dr, Its me again, 25 week elisa thankfully negative, I am waiting on my blood and hep tests to come back. Just one question though, although Im feeling mostly well, I have developed numbness in one of my feet. It is a cold, frostbitten type of feeling. I had an NCV done at the Dr's and they said that there was no neuropathy, but where is this coming from? It is so strange. My Dr tells me after this time and my tests,its not HIV, let it go, but I could accept that a lot better if they could tell me what is causing this problem, it's not normal, and I gotta believe its definately something. Any ideas, or at least what type of specialist I could go to that may have some? Thanks

Given the negative HIV tests after 6 months, I agree it's not HIV. If you had a nerve conduction study, it sounds like you have seen a neurologist. If not, you should see one. MH

Mouth Ulcers
Update: further suggestions please!