Mar 19, 1999
Doctor Holodniy, Can hiv cause a persistent chronic tension type headache? If so how long after infection might this occur? Is persistent headache a common problem in hiv infected people? Like all the other readers I'd like to thank you for the tremendous job you are doing. God bless you!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Headache as a sole symptom of acute infection would be extremely unlikely, as would the persistence of headaches. Headaches can certainly occur in the presence of a flu like syndrome. They are usually self limited. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.