Mar 19, 1999
Doctor Holodniy, Can hiv cause a persistent chronic tension type headache? If so how long after infection might this occur? Is persistent headache a common problem in hiv infected people? Like all the other readers I'd like to thank you for the tremendous job you are doing. God bless you!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Headache as a sole symptom of acute infection would be extremely unlikely, as would the persistence of headaches. Headaches can certainly occur in the presence of a flu like syndrome. They are usually self limited. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.