FEVERISH???

Would a temp of 99.7 be considered a fever because my usual temp is 98.6...my physician says it's just a slight elevation (not fever)and not to worry because it is just minor fluctuations ..had high risk exp 7 weeks ago.

Our temperature is not constant throughout the day. Usually higher in the afternoon/evening and lower in the morning. there can be differences because of gender, age, or concomitant illnesses. The normal range is usually between 97.5 and 99.5. A temp of 99.7 is just slightly elevated and could be from a variety of things. MH

oh another thing is..
Red Spotty Rash/fever after 2 months exp.