Mar 26, 1999
Dear DR Sept.19 1998 ihad sex with female Elisa at 31 days 46 and 48 days Again at 3 months DNA PCR at 13 weeks,all negative. I also donated blood at 5 months i have heard nothing from the blood bank. The only thing bothers me at front of my chest just below the wing pipe it is always the skin is red like sunburn. when i am working hard it is getting more red. other ways fell good no loos weight no low fever no night sweats they gone way. please answer more testing what good it be
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't need anymore HIV testing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Open Mouth Kissing
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.