Viral loads during ARS

I had a low risk sexual encounter (no sexual intercourse or oral sex). However after six weeks I develop a low fever that lasted for a week along with rashes in both hands which went away after a week. Thereafter I had muscle pains lasting for 3 weeks or so and some gastrointestinal problems. I had a PCR Ultra sesitivity test and ELISA 2 months after the exposure. The DOC told me that my viral load was undectectable and that would have been high during the ARS. I had one more PCR at a different place and also came negative. I have to take the three and six month ELISA but meanwhile should you recommend the PCR DNA? Thanks in advance

I take it the 2 month antibody test was negative as well. I would not recommend a DNA PCR test for you. MH

polyp in the sinus
bruising