SCARED AND CONFUSED

My sister was diagnosed with HIV alittle over a year ago. Her T-Cell count has steadily started to decline. Currently, it is at 700. She has been getting broncitis, colds, the flu, unable to sleep, senstivity to sunlight. All of these things seem to me to be coming to soon. She doesn't have AIDS. I am confused and scared for our family and her children.

A CD4 count of 700 is actually quite good and you are right this is not associated with AIDS. Sometimes (particularly in the winter), people (HIV infected and uninfected) are more prone to developing colds and flus. Make sure she has received a pneumonia shot (pneumovax) and flu shot (usually given in October each year). MH

white lines
do i need counseling