symptoms of HIV sub-type O? Pls answer.

Dear Dr, I'm in Thailand. Thanks for the help of your forum! I think HIV sub-type O is a most dangerous Virus than any other HIV, because it can escape from the current Elisa blood test. So could you give us some introduction to its symptoms? I was exposed 9 month ago. Although all my Elisa are negative, but since the 8th month, my lymph nodes of neck, two groins and right knee swellon, I also suffered pain from right groin to the knee and right hand. My weight loss and have night sweat, tired, burning legs, etc. I also had two reddish rash on my right arm. But my Elisa of this month is still Negative. So I think this must be caused by other type HIV. I noticed that there are some people on this site have similar symptoms to me hut the Elisa is still Negative. I just want to know it. I want to know how long I can live. Pls give me an answer. Thanks!

The symptoms in the limited reports are the same. Type O would be unusual in Thailand. Subtype B and E are the most common and should be detectable with the assays used in your country. MH

Consistent Neutropenia and exposure 8 yrs ago
VL Test?