Clinical Symptoms versus tests

Dear doctor,I tested negative at 6 months and the VL was undetectable at 400 copies. However, I have swollen lymph nodes (generalized and non-tender), dizziness and tinnitus which is continuous, burning pain in the sole of my right foot, and also a stuffy nose for about a month now. Any suggestions to clear up this diagnosis will be appreciated!!

You have symptoms like countless others that have written to this forum. Although it is not HIV infection, it is unclear what is causing these symptoms. I would make sure that you see your physician or an infectious disease specialist to rule out any other potential causes. MH

Swellings
Can mild night sweats be a possible sign of HIV