Clinical Symptoms versus tests
May 3, 1999
Dear doctor,I tested negative at 6 months and the VL was undetectable at 400 copies. However, I have swollen lymph nodes (generalized and non-tender), dizziness and tinnitus which is continuous, burning pain in the sole of my right foot, and also a stuffy nose for about a month now. Any suggestions to clear up this diagnosis will be appreciated!!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have symptoms like countless others that have written to this forum. Although it is not HIV infection, it is unclear what is causing these symptoms. I would make sure that you see your physician or an infectious disease specialist to rule out any other potential causes. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.