Peripheral Neuropathy and Rashes
May 6, 1999
I have had burning pain in the soles of my feet for a couple of months. More recently I have developed a red itchy rash on the soles of both feet. Is this related to the neuropathy or a different type of infection??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As an isolated symptom, this would not be related to HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Symptoms Of Hiv With The Teeth
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What Can You Use For Burning Vaginal Neuropathy?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.